Featured Post

On sale now! A Dangerous Faith: Counting the Cost of a Life for Christ

Hey friends! It’s finally here. You can order your copy of my first published book. A Dangerous Faith: Counting the Cost of a Life for Chris...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Proverbs 25: Love Your Enemies

If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: -Proverbs 25:21


I spoke a bit last time about extending kindness towards our enemies. I didn't get a chance to see the old coworkers who I had issues with when I went yesterday to get my w2, but I'd like to think we would have been amicable.

I like this verse because it offers insight into how we are called to love even our enemies. Jesus said Many things in regards to this as well.

I challenge everyone again to try doing something nice for those people who you don't always see eye to eye with. The results may surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment