Featured Post

On sale now! A Dangerous Faith: Counting the Cost of a Life for Christ

Hey friends! It’s finally here. You can order your copy of my first published book. A Dangerous Faith: Counting the Cost of a Life for Chris...

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day is a day that gains a lot of attention, and for good reason. Moms are some of, if not the greatest, group of people around.

I want to say thank you to my mom LeeAnn LaFave Swanson for being so wonderful and raising me so well. I couldn't have gotten where I am in my walk with God without your influence.

Another important woman to mention is my mom's Mom, Betty Jean LaFave, who went to be with the Lord in 2004. Her Gospel Singing Barn was an inspiration musically, and her steadfast faith, even in times of adversity, was a great lesson to me about enduring for God's promise.

There are many moms and women out there who have had great influence on me, and I thank each and every one of them. None can compare to the original (LeeAnn) obviously, but many have earned a spot in my heart.

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there who are raising kids up right. If you don't already, lead your children in the ways of God, so they may grow up with favor and insight into this life, and the life beyond.

God Bless all the moms out there, and especially my mom, LeeAnn! I Love You!!



No comments:

Post a Comment