Featured Post

On sale now! A Dangerous Faith: Counting the Cost of a Life for Christ

Hey friends! It’s finally here. You can order your copy of my first published book. A Dangerous Faith: Counting the Cost of a Life for Chris...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Welcome to my World

It's been so long since I've blogged (I'm thinking Xanga days). This is really going to be a method of sharing my thoughts. I have tried this with Facebook, but occasionally I have unpopular thoughts or opinions, and at least this way I won't get blocked as often ;)

Let me just express to everyone out there who stumbles onto my humble site, that any opinion, story, musing, random thought, is that of my honest self. I feel that sharing honestly as opposed to censoring potential status updates on Facebook is a more healthy outlet for my random thoughts.

That being said, this is NOT the bummer blog. There will hopefully be many humorous stories and life lessons as well. For the real comedian in the family, navigate over to http://laughingwithleeann.blogspot.com

I know you have many choices when it comes to wasting time at work reading blogs, thanks for stopping by ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment